Re: Complete translation 'HTML Media Capture' into Korean

Hi Eun,

> On 6 Feb 2018, at 3.52, eun cho <apes0123@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now I complete translation 'HTML Media Capture' into Korean.
> Status of this document is doesn't translated, but i will translate that section.
> https://techhtml.github.io/html-media-capture/

Eun - Thank you for your contribution!

I'm excited to see the W3C translation community deliver translations of the HTML Media Capture W3C Recommendation to the global community in their native language at such a rapid pace.

Dom, Fuqiao - given the change to the W3C Translations Database [1], I'd like us to find an alternative solution for the promotion of the translations that scales and requires minimal manual labour.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Device and Sensors WG Chair)

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2017JanMar/0000.html