Re: Revised Charter approved, new co-chair

Thank you for the introduction Anssi. It's an honor to serve with you in
this group. This is my first time in a role like this so please bare with
me as I figure it out.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reillyg@google.com | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>