Re: F2F at TPAC 2017 this year?

I think 60 (practically 45) minutes is reasonable start.  I've added my
suggestion to https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/SessionIdeas#Device_
APIs_session and welcome any & all modifications folks may have. If we
identify follow up conversations Wednesday we'll have the ability to find
time on the following days.