Richard Maher

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:18:53 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>

Hi All,

I'm very pleased to join Dom in thanking Frederick for the leadership he has provided to this group since its inception. Under Frederick's watch the group has transformed itself couple of times and made tangible impact to the web platform.

I'm thrilled to take over chairing from Frederick who has been taking good care of the group to allow me to start my tenure from a position of strength. The group is currently specifying a very exciting set of technologies and we see these specifications materialize as implementations faster than ever in the history of this group.

I look forward to expanding the group's participation and further broadening the adoption of technologies developed by this amazing group of enthusiastic professionals.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Device and Sensors WG Chair)