RE: [ambient-light] Test suite PRs up for review

Hi, Anssi and all,

I prepare a rough status report for Ambient Light test suite, please check.

===Problems/Opens===
	- Without a testable UA, as Chromium is still enabling Ambient Light Sensor, and the test result on latest chromium built provided by Alexander is worse than the earliest one provided by Riju.
	- Without a concrete criterial/scenario to invoke the 'onerror' event on the spec.
	- There's no definition for:
		ambient-light#5.2.1. The AmbientLightSensorReading constructor
		generic-sensor#8.1.5. Sensor.onerror, Sensor.onchange, Sensor.onstatechange
	- Is it possible to provide an example for using the Permission API in conjunction with the Ambient Light API?
	- Reporting mode: no interface defines this attribute.

===Test Coverage===
        Existing tests[1]:
	- idlharness.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_start.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_stop.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_onstatechange.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_onchange-manual.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_browsing_context.html
        Coverage gaps:
	- AmbientLightSensor_onerror.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_frequency_TypeError.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_secure_context.html
	- AmbientLightSensor_illuminance.html
        More checkpoints can be merged into above test files:
	- Scattered checkpoints in section: 9. Abstract Operations,
	- Obtaining explicit user permission,
	- Attributes: SensorReading.timeStamp, reporting mode, 'active' state,
	- start() and stop() method will return promise,
	- Associate ambient light level with light-level media feature(Mediaqueries-5).

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/ambient-light

Thanks,
Wanming