Re: [ambient-light] Test suite PRs up for review

Hi,

> On 13 Sep 2016, at 06:10, Lin, Wanming <wanming.lin@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Many thanks for your help, I’ve addressed your comments, please take a look.

Wanming - I added a slot to the F2F agenda to discuss the ambient-light test suite status:

https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/LisbonF2F2016#Agenda

Please share the status of the test suite (e.g. test coverage) on the mailing list before the meeting, and let us know if you'd be able to call in (Tuesday 20 Sep ~10:00 UTC+00), so we can organize telco bridge.

In this session it'd be good to understanding what are the remaining issues and blockers in the test suite. Browser Testing and Tools WG meets at TPAC on Mon/Tue too, so if we know about the issues we could probably talk to those folks. I expect other sensors reusing the Generic Sensor framework to run into similar issues with testing, so good to know what to expect.

> From: 张志强(言善) [mailto:yanshan.zzq@alibaba-inc.com]
>
> #3535 merged; #3696 reviewed with comments.

Zhiqiang - thanks!