Re: [generic-sensor] - Sensors API - core

> https://github.com/w3c/sensors  ... some are already supported in Chrome
;)

nice, I have already done some tests with the currently supported ones, but
even though, I think an aggregator for all the sensors is very important.
Even for hacking and discoverability.

navigator.sensors.tirePressure().then( ... )

Actually, navigator.sensors could even have a "getter" for any method that
does not exist to return a rejected promise, instead of a "undefined is not
a function" error.
This way, calling
`navigator.sensors.anInexistingSensor().then(...).catch(...)` would reject
until the sensors was created or supported.

Thinking it further, we could even have a `navigator.sensors.create` with a
pattern for developers to create their own sensors based in other
information...let's say:

```
navigator.sensors.create("darkRoom", function(mySensor){
  Promise.all([
    navigator.sensors.light(),
    navigator.sensors.proximity()
  ]).then(function([lightSensor, proximitySensor]){
    // combine lightSensor and proximity to identify when the room is dark
    // and the device is not inside a pocket, for example
    // you can dispatch events here on mySensor
  });
});

// then, afterwards

navigator.sensors.darkRoom().then(darkRoomSensor=>{
  darkRoomSensor.addEventListener(...);
});
```

Did I go too far? :p

--
[ ]s

*--*

*Felipe N. Moura*
Web Developer, Google Developer Expert
<https://developers.google.com/experts/people/felipe-moura>, Founder of
BrazilJS <https://braziljs.org/> and Nasc <http://nasc.io/>.

Website:  http://felipenmoura.com / http://nasc.io/
Twitter:    @felipenmoura <http://twitter.com/felipenmoura>
Facebook: http://fb.com/felipenmoura
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/qGmq
*Changing  the  world*  is the least I expect from  myself!