Re: [sensors] WebIDL ref label is "Level 1" but links to "Level 2"

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 21:20:37 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
So, the fact that https://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/ still points to a
different spec bugs me as well, but I think that's a different
problem.

My also confused understanding is that the spec that could soon be
published as PR is WebIDL Level 1, and that it's not going to include
recent changes made to WebIDL Second Level, which is a different spec
that will follow its own timeline on the Rec track. I may be wrong
though and I'm still trying to figure whether there is any plan to add
 `NotAllowedError` in Level 1.

(That's certainly not a big deal for the Sensor spec right now in any
case)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at