[sensors] nit: Implementations instead of Browser implementations?

From: Mats Wichmann via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 15:17:37 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
mwichmann has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/sensors:

== nit: Implementations instead of Browser implementations? ==
html5 support may be implemented by other than web browsers, so I'd
suggest we might not want to use the term "Browser implementations".
Devices (e.g. mobile devices) can support a class of apps that are
stored locally and executed by a web runtime which is not a browser.
It's a nitpick, because such web runtimes I know about are
almost-browsers, being based on webkit or blink.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/107 using your GitHub account