[admin] Agenda tomorrow, 30 June 2016 - DAS Distributed Meeting

Agenda - Devices and Sensors WG (DAS) Distributed Meeting 30 June 2016,
10am ET (1 hour), logistics below

1) Welcome, scribe selection, agenda review, announcements

Summer teleconference scheduling:

2) Minutes approval

Approve minutes from 14 June 2016

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 14 June 2016 are approved,


3) Battery

Test report updated (per ACTION-762), now awaiting next steps from
Director decision

4) Vibration PER

Dom to provide PR for https://github.com/w3c/vibration/issues/7

5) Sensor

Start wide review by horizontal groups or wait till more feedback gets
integrated? (hoping to hear from Anssi)

6) Proximity

New generic sensor-based draft of proximity

7) WakeLock API

Start wide review

8) AOB


IRC channel:

WebEx Meeting link:


WebEx logistics, see


Dial in directly: +1-617-324-0000

We will continue to use zakim to manage the queue (q+, q-, q? etc) but
it is not integrated with WebEx

WebEx best practices:

When you join the chat, please register your attendance by typing
Present+ First_Last
where First and Last are your first and last name, no space between
Present and '+'

Received on Wednesday, 29 June 2016 09:10:40 UTC