Re: DAP-ACTION-762: Get new updated test report

On 21/06/2016 11:09, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> Frederick - please let me know if you'd like me to prepare a
> publication ready PR snapshot, pub date to use.
>
> (Dom seemed to suggest we can publish an updated PR without cycling
> back to CR:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Jun/att-0046/minutes-2016-06-16.html#item03)

I'm actually suggesting we publish a Rec, not an updated PR; we'll see
what the Director thinks of this (Frederick, I'm taking care of that
request since that's what the transition request suggests).

Many thanks to Wanming for the updated implementation report!

Dom