Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Working Draft of Generic Sensor based proximity API - please respond by 8 July.

On July 1, 2016 at 4:37:23 AM, Frederick Hirsch (w3c@fjhirsch.com) wrote:
> Please respond by 8 July(http://airmail.calendar/2016-07-08%2012:00:00%20GMT+10)
> noting any concerns or support for starting a wide review (a +1 will do). Silence will
> be considered as agreement.

Lovely people of the WG, I kindly ask to not send +1s: "silence will
be considered as agreement" - hence it's an automatic +1, yay!

Instead, if you have something constructive to say, please go to the
spec, read it, and file bugs or send PRs. The spec is super short. I
think it took me 10 minutes to read cover-to-cover, in which time I
file 5 bugs and 1 PR.