Call for Consensus (CfC) to transition “Media Capture and Streams” to Candidate Recommendation concluded successfully

The CfC to transition “Media Capture and Streams” to Candidate Recommendation has completed with positive support on the WebRTC list and no objections on that list or the Devices and Sensors list, thus the transition request will move forward.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Devices and Sensors WG