Re: [admin] Welcome to the Device APIs WG!

Hi

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> > On 26 Sep 2015, at 00:17, Lukasz Olejnik (W3C) <lukasz.w3c@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps for the beginning - a gentle start would go around the region of
> APIs like Battery Status?
>
> Welcome! And first of all, thanks for the privacy analysis [1] of the
> Battery Status API. That spec was updated [2] a month ago inspired by the
> paper. Any further improvements are much welcome, and actually all of the
> WG's deliverables would benefit from further privacy and security review.

Thank you, very much for your kind words! Much appreciated.
In this case, I will work on my little document where I try to distill some
specific recommendations/consequences in relation to several API specs.
I'll make it public asap (= when it's "showable", that is).

Best
Lukasz