[battery-status] Firefox aligned with the latest spec

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:39:59 +0000
To: "Zhang, Zhiqiang" <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Zhiqiang,

As of Firefox 43 [1], the Battery Status API uses the new promise syntax, as specified in the latest Battery Status API specification [2].

Could you run the test suite [3] with Firefox (Nightly) and report back any issues you may find and generate a test results page with both Chrome and Firefox results and link it to [4] with notes on passes/failures.

Frederick - if we see green across two implementations, I believe we could start look at moving the spec to PR.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/43#Miscellaneous
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/battery/Overview.html