Re: [ambient-light][proximity] Updated SoTD in EDs & staged WDs to note the Generic Sensor API plan (ACTION-735)

Hi Frederick,

> On 08 Jul 2015, at 13:41, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> I've also created WDs for both the specs, in staging at [4] and [5]. Both the WDs pass the new and shiny Pubrules Checker [6]. My expectation is we do not need to include "changes since the previous draft" or htmldiff, since this is just an update to the SoTD itself. I set the publication date to 16 July 2015. Frederick, Dom - feel free to adjust the date as needed.

I updated the publication dates of [4] and [5] to 21 July 2015 per your preference.

Please let me know if any changes to the language should be made and I can update the WDs in staging accordingly.