Re: ED publishing to TR space - documentation?

Hi Frederick,

On 13/01/2015 20:24, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> As far as I can tell the URL referenced  above only talks about using
> forms to request publication for stages in the publication process
> (FPWD, WD, LC, CR, etc) but does not mention ED updates
> specifically.
>
> Is there a document that outlines how ED publication to TR space will
> work?

The document could indeed be more explicit, but the idea is that updates
to editor drafts would be automatically pushed as updated WDs in TR
space — so the new workflow is not really pushing editor drafts to TR
space, but instead automatically keeping editors drafts synced with TR
Working Drafts.

The initial workflow that will be supported and that we would start
using is the one “described” under the heading “setup automatic WD”.

Dom