Re: [battery] Battery testing and implementation report update

Hi Zhiqiang,

> On 13 Feb 2015, at 09:26, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:
>
> I am afraid I cannot generate the initial test report at this time, because the wptreport generates an incorrect one after upgrade it to 0.1.2 (https://www.npmjs.com/package/wptreport). I will check the real problem soon.

Ok, no problem.

>> Sounds good. If you cannot update all the test cases by 17th Feb, feel free to
>> share a subset of the test cases that have been updated for review.
>
> As stated in another mail, all the test cases have been updated to reflect the latest spec.

I ran the updated tests, and provided details at [1].

>> The initial test report would include Chrome only until the Firefox
>> implementation has been updated.
>
> Hmm, I also find that Chrome doesn't support chargingTime and dischargingTime attributes. See
>
> http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=401553
>
> This will make most of the manual tests failure. Seems it is better to make the test report until these attributes are implemented.

These attributes are supported in Chrome on OS X, perhaps on other desktop platform too (needs to be confirmed).

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2015Feb/0036.html