Re: [generic sensor API] sharing git discussion on public w3 list

> On 06 Feb 2015, at 18:36, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 06/02/2015 17:31, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
>> I discussed this with Dom and suggested we arrange to automatically
>> mirror the git discussion on the public list.  Dom took an action to
>> do this, as he has done this with other groups.
>
> And this is now done: any issue raised, commented on or closed in github will generate a notification to this list.
>
> We can tune these settings (e.g. move them to a separate list) if that proves too noisy.

Thanks Dom! This has proven to be very useful for some other groups. Some people prefer to make contributions via GH, while others prefer mailing lists. Rather than forcing people to use one or the another, this will allow people to contribute using their favourite mechanism while keeping all the participants of the group aware of the developments.

The notifications have a subject line that is prefixed, so one can filter related discussions easily even if the same list is used (as is now).