Wake lock use cases alignment (Was: [admin] Agenda - DAP Distributed Meeting 22 January 2015)

On 21/01/2015 14:46, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> I haven't seen any reaction to my comment on wake-lock, which was that
> while I have no objection to the proposal itself, the use-case document
> it references for justification includes a claim that any attempt to
> address those issues MUST address at least A and B and our progressing
> spec only addresses A.  Some realignment ought to happen - which might
> be adjusting the use-case doc?

I've prepared a pull request in that direction:
https://github.com/w3c-webmob/wake-lock-use-cases/pull/27

If my fellow editors agree to it, we could probably get the Web & Mobile
IG to re-publish the use cases doc at the same time as we publish the
FPWD of wake lock.

Dom