Re: New charter under AC Review

Hi all,

A final reminder on the ongoing AC review of the charter; please make
sure your Advisory Committee representative is aware of this ongoing
review, which closes on Thursday.

If you have W3C member access, you can find the reviews that have been
shared at https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/dap-charter-2015/results

Thanks,

Dom