[admin] Cancelled - 3 December 2015 Teleconference

Tomorrow's DAP teleconference (3 December) is cancelled since we don't have substantive materials to discuss.

Please remind your AC rep to review the DAP charter.

Please send any updates regarding the Battery API to the public list. To progress to PR we will need two independent implementations that pass the tests, so the first step is to update the test report.

Please note that the next call is scheduled for 7 January, so enjoy the holidays and New Years. All the best to you and yours.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)

www.fjhirsch.com