[sensors] Should unit option's behavior be defined in the Generic Sensor API?

From: Tobie Langel via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:28:08 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
tobie has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sensors:

== Should unit option's behavior be defined in the Generic Sensor API?
 ==
Typical example is of course Fahrenheit vs. Celsius degrees, but it
becomes more interesting with more complex examples such as
quarterions, rotational matrices or Tait-Bryan angles for device
orientation.

If we were to specify a behavior in the the generic spec, I'd imagine
each implementation of the spec would need to define a default unit.
Constructing the sensor object would raise an error if the required
unit was not available.

See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/62