W3C Battery Status Alignment for Apache Cordova

From: Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:21:27 -0400
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, dev@cordova.apache.org

DAP W3C WG & Apache Cordova committers~

I have started the gap analysis document (similar to the work we did for
Vibration) to identify the misalignment between battery in Cordova and with
the latest w3c spec.  It appears to be more work than the vibration
misalignment and will have some promises support.  I'd love to get feedback
from both DAP and Cordova on the document I created before I start opening
JIRA issues within the Cordova bug tracking system to begin tracking the
work required for these tasks.  Please let me know if you see something
that I've missed or have general thoughts on this misalignment.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mAcjwf39IcIqpIuS-7SzlDxTgk4OebCHae6yfOwnStE/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Lisa

@LisaSeacat