RE: Re ACTION-714: Update implmentation report for Vibration

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 02:07:20 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
CC: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>

Manually updated the results at

https://github.com/w3c/test-results/commit/1ffc152d1441067ff1bfa630db91258190d8ec8b

Also created a dated snapshot at

http://w3c.github.io/test-results/vibration/20140909.html

... which I think can be used as a reference for the current being spec

http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/CR-vibration-20140909/

Thanks,
Zhiqiang