Re: [sensors] Ambient Light and the generic sensor API design

Hi Mounir, Tim, All,

On 03 Oct 2014, at 13:01, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

> I think Tim also had a proposal for a generic Sensor API design.

Tim - feel free to share your proposal on this list.

> Would you be interested to discuss this during TPAC? I would gladly
> create a breakout session for this.

That’s a great idea. I took the first stab and added the session proposal for the “Generic Sensor API” to the TPAC 2014 breakout wiki [1]. Please review, contribute, amend, embellish etc.

Mounir - it’d be great if you could help drive the session on the venue, since I won’t be able to attend TPAC this year due to personal reasons. However, I’m happy to join the session remotely. It is rather hard to fight for the good slots on the blackboard remotely ;-)

All - if you’re planning to attend TPAC and are interested in the topic, please add your name to the list of attendees at [1]. Also, if you have further suggestion for the session scope, goals, please let us know.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Generic_Sensor_API