Re: Request to create Vibration draft showing impact of suggested editorial changes

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 20:14, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> This looks an entirely benign and useful editorial adjustment to me.
>
> Can you please create a new PR draft based on this, noting in the status section the editorial change. I’ll go ahead with the transition request then, after making sure Anne or anyone in the WG does not see any issue due to the edits (i see no problem)

Updated PR draft with Anne's feedback baked in:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/PR.html

HTML diff (also linked from the status section in PR.html, see "diff"):

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/PR-diff.html

Please let me know if further changes are needed for the snapshot.