[vibration] CfC concluded with support to publish Vibration API as PR

The CfC to publish the Vibration API as a PR working draft has concluded with support and no objection.

Anssi,  can you please prepare a publication PR draft of the Vibration API with an updated status section indicating no changes since the CR draft and a publication date of 11 December 2014 and crEnd 5 February 2015. Please make sure to validate, link check and run the pub rules checker. Will the references require an update?

I’ll go ahead with the transition request once I have a pointer to the publication draft.

Thanks
regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP