[admin] commit mailing list

Marcos

There is a separate mail list for commit messages, which includes CVS and Mercurial. I find it very useful, but agree others may not.

The list is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dap-commits/

The DAP editors are doing a great job updating the group on the public list, so unsubscribe if you wish.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch