[html media capture] CfC: completed with decision to publish Last Call of HTML Media Capture

The CfC to publish a Last Call of HTML Media Capture completed today with no disagreement on the list, and with support on yesterday’s DAP teleconference [1].

Thus we should plan to publish the LC next Thursday, 19 June, with a minor edit to fix the typo Cathy found [2].

Anssi, you have an action (ACTION-703) to prepare a publication draft including adding a diff link to the status section, validation, link and pubrules checking. Please let me know when this draft is ready so I can make the publication request. I will need to give the team advance notice of the planned publication.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP