[html-media-capture] LC proposal created

On 05 Jun 2014, at 16:50, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> (2) HTML Media Capture
>
> a. Update editors draft with updated status section, spell check/link check/validation check
>
> b. CfC to approve LC publication (and dates)
>
> c. Prepare publication draft, pubrules check
>
> d Publish
>
> Active  Editors: Anssi Kostiainen
>
> I am giving an action to Anssi to perform the edits in 2a.

Spec updated, prepared a LC with proposed pub date 2014-06-17, LC end 2014-07-24:

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

Diff from CR to LC[3]:

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/CR-to-LC3-diff.html

Frederick - please send a CfC to approve LC publication, providing link the the LC (currently the same as ED). I will create a LC3.html snapshot when the CfC passes.