Re: [battery] Should getBattery() always return the same promise?

One of the reasons we want to avoid synchronous access to battery is
because it's harder to implement efficiently. For example in chrome you
would either need a synchronous IPC or fetch the data on startup and keep
track of it at all times, neither of which seemed acceptable hence the
asynchronous proposal.

Tim