Re: [battery] Should getBattery() always return the same promise?

the current draft is treating multiple batteries as a single battery - hence you do not have ability to query different batteries, just the single virtual battery (e.g. all batteries treated as a single battery composed of the multiple batteries).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch