Re: [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 30 January 2014

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:09:47 +0000
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "<public-device-apis@w3.org>" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On 28 Jan 2014, at 22:51, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> ACTION-673: Anssi Kostiainen to Update vibration spec with note related o issue-149 and update status section to list changes since last cr publication

Iíve updated the ED of the Vibration spec [1] as per my action [2]. Iíll generate a new LC snapshot when we know the publication date. Other than that, I think what we have should be ready to publish.

To summarize, the following changes have been made since the W3C Candidate Recommendation 23 July 2013:

* Allow implementations to truncate long vibrations [1].
* Allow concurrent invocations in different browsing contexts [2].
* Add a note related to pattern truncation [3].

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/Overview.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/673