Re: CfC: Shelve Network Information API, respond by 25 February 2014 (next Tuesday)

On 02/18/14 12:47, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to shelve the Network Information API
> specification.
>
> Shelving in this case means that we are not sure the specification will
> advance along the lines the draft indicates.

Disappointing based on the fact that it seems to be something that
certain developers think they need, and thus it's one more excuse for
avoiding switching to "html5 apps", but a +1 on the proposal based on
seeing no clear path to finding consensus on this one.

-- mats