Test contributions for DAP specs waiting reviews

Hi,

As indicated below by Tobie, we now have a way to list the pull requests
made against the Github Web Platform Tests repository that are relevant
to the specs developed by our Device APIs Working Group:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=wg-dap

In other words, we should review the contributions made there to our
test suites to make sure they match the spec and the norms for W3C test
suites [1], make comments when they don't, and merge them in the main
branch when they do.

Dom

1. http://testthewebforward.org/docs/review-checklist.html