Re: Progressing Wake Lock API to W3C FPWD?

Hi all,

We didn’t get any feedback on our last draft, but we think it is stable enough and suitable to to be published as WD. I support Frederick’s intent to publish a CfC, which I hope would stimulate the discussion.

We also would be happy to use the new publishing tool, but where we can read more about it?

Thanks,
Ilya