Re: [light] CfC concluded to progress Ambient Light Events to CR

Anssi

The CR draft needs an update to the changes section which is from the LC version. I propose the following replacement

Changes since Last Call include addition of a new security considerations section, clarification of lux level light values,  clarifications to the text and processing description and updated references and the addition of a WebIDL reference.  These changes include updates to
address Last Call comments that were received (<a href="http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/WD-ambient-light-20121213/doc/ ">disposition of comments</a>).
A diff showing changes since the Last Call publication is available
(<a href="http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2012%2FWD-ambient-light-20121213%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Fdap%2Fraw-file%2Ftip%2Flight%2FCR.html>diff</a> ).

]]

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia