[admin] RfC: Updates of the Technical Reports process; deadline November 27

fyi

As Art notes below - there is a proposed update to the W3C Process Document - if you have any comments please share on the public-w3process list before 27 November; there is also a scheduled related TPAC discussion.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

Begin forwarded message: