Re: If there any devices with proximity sensors and Proximity Events implemented?

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:23:36 +0000
To: Антон Немцев <thesilentimp@gmail.com>
CC: "<public-device-apis@w3.org>" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On Oct 14, 2013, at 1:08 AM, Антон Немцев <thesilentimp@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have found ZTE Open on Firefox OS. Anything else?

This list is for technical discussion around specifications the Device APIs working group produces. Questions such as this are better answered by implementers and device vendors themselves via their own channels.

Re [1] I'd like to add that neither the W3C nor the Device APIs working group has verified the data. Please see the disclaimer on the wiki page.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus