[discovery-api] CORS support added to NSD API Editor's Draft

From: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:19:23 +1100
To: Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I have added an initial version of CORS support to the Editor's Draft
of the Network Service Discovery API spec.

The ED version of the spec is in the usual place:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/discovery-api/Overview.html

A diff is available with all CORS-related updates is at:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/diff/f3ea6558ffe1/discovery-api/Overview.src.html

This update is as per the 'alternative' CORS proposal previously
introduced and discussed in [1] (including the resolved issues in that
thread). I believe we still need to review and update the Security and
Privacy Considerations Section further related to security concerns
that have been raised elsewhere on the mailing list [2].

Best regards,

Rich

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/0014.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Oct/0033.html