battery tests

From: Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldeluca@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 13:44:08 -0600
To: dom@w3.org
Cc: Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I'm willing to help out with the battery tests.  I forked the
web-platform-tests on github:
https://github.com/ldeluca/web-platform-tests

and cloned to my local environment.  Then I ran the battery tests by
opening the html files directly on my desktop computer.  The result was
just a basic html page telling me the preconditions to run the tests.

then i created a mobile app and copied all the files onto a physical
device and i see the same.  Are their instructions on how to go about
running these tests cases?  I did not see a readme on github.

...looking forward to helping out....

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Emerging Mobile Software Engineer - IBM Master Inventor
SWG Emerging Internet Standards

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on: