Ambient light events and proximity events in CR! Fwd: Ambient Light Events, and Proximity Events are Candidate Recommendations (Call for Implementations)

Hi,

Ambient light events and Proximity Events have just been published as
W3C Candidate Recommendation: congrats to all those involved!

Now, we need to get implementations to move to the next step :)

Dom