Re: Updated references for Network Service Discovery W3C Working Draft

Thanks for providing the updated references, Stuart. I've added the
references to the source controlled bibliography [1] and will wait for
that to be pushed up to the W3C site (and therefore reflected in the
Network Service Discovery spec).

I'm hopeful these changes make it back to the instance of ReSpec that
we're refering to via this specification. Robin should be able to
confirm that.

Many thanks,

Rich

[1] https://github.com/darobin/respec/pull/173