[html media capture] (new) resolution of your HTML Media Capture Last Call Comments (Please respond)

Doug

Happy New Year to you.

The DAP WG has published an updated HTML Media Capture WD and we believe this includes changes that address the Last Call comments you raised.

Please take a look and let us know if you agree by replying to this message.

The published draft is at  http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-html-media-capture-20121213/ and details are below.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia