Re: Liaison statement from OMA on network efficiency

Hi Tobie and Bryan,

I like a carrot more than a stick and I know developers like a real carrot not one in a picture frame. Concurrent communication (pic uploading via WiFi and online magazine downloading via 3G at the same time) is one good example for a better user experience.

I don't know where is the best place for this discussion, so everytime someone posts a network-related comment, I respond. If Network-friendly App CG is the one, I would like to discuss it there.

Anyway, we are currently working on some network related-apis, so we will soon be able to bring some real usecase for it.

Regards,
--
Hidetoshi