RE: [discovery-api] how does serviceavailable function in practice

***snip***

> >> See towards the end of Section 5.2 (which actually seems like an odd
> >> place for this text).
>
> Perhaps we should move this to the bottom of Section 5. Any other
> suggestions?
Yes that's a good place to move it to. It actually fits nicely with the
definition of the onserviceavailable and onserviceunavailable events. I
would even consider
s/A user agent can inform a web page when the state of networked services
matching the requested valid service type change./ A user agent can inform a
web page when the state of networked services matching the requested valid
service type change using these events./

- Cathy.