Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

Hi all,

On 31.1.2013, at 10.44, ext Anssi Kostiainen wrote:

[...]

> [[
>
> On a related note, here's an idea how this could be altered to improve privacy:
>
> Dispatch these events only at the top-level browsing context's Window object, and if loosened a bit from there, at any nested browsing context's Window object whose Document object has the same origin as the top-level browsing context's Document.
>
> This would allow these events to be dispatched only within iframes and frames in a frameset that have the same origin as the top-level browsing context's Document. Lose some use cases, gain some privacy protection.
>
> ]]

[...]

I'm hearing no support for the above proposal for improving the *current* design, other than Anne saying:

"Interesting idea. I don't really feel strongly either way here."

So it seems we'll keep the spec as is for now.

Frederick - I assume you'll update the LC tracker?