Vibration and Battery test suites now approved

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:09:02 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

Following my action item ACTION-641, I did a last check on battery and
vibration test suites; I had to make a couple of fixes in the vibration
API following the changes brought at the previous Last Call; but having
otherwise found these tests to be accurate, I have merged them into
master. As a result, these test suites can now be found at:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/battery-status
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/vibration

and automatically checked out at
https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/battery-status/
https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/vibration/

I have updated the Working Group home page accordingly, and marked these
two test suites as approved (with a note that the vibration one is not
complete yet, as illustrated by the TODO.txt there).