Re: CfC to move tests to Git - deadline 23 April

+1

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Apr-2013, at 2:56 AM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

> Dom has suggested that we move our tests to Git so we are aligned with the HTML Working Group and the Web Apps Working Group [1]. He has graciously offered to help make the transition.
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) for the DAP Working Group to agree to this change. Please respond if you support this, a +1 will suffice. Silence will be construed as consent.
>
> Please reply before Tuesday 23 April, 2 weeks.
>
> Personally, this makes sense to me.
>
> Thanks
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013Apr/0011.html

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport@cmcltd.com or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in